Finance Rental Properties
Lowest Rates In The Industry
2-3 Weeks To Close
DSCR Loans Explained
- Debt service coverage ratio loan
- Based on the cash flow of a rental property and the loan payment
- No tax or personal income documents needed
- Much easier to qualify for than traditional mortgages
- Covers all types of rental properties
- Build your rental portfolio much faster
DSCR Loans Are Fast & Easy
- Faster closing times
- No income or job history verification required
- Unlimited cash out
- As little as 15% on down payments
- Interest-only loan option available
- Both long-term and short-term rentals are eligible
- No maximum number of properties
The debt service coverage ratio is calculated by taking rental revenue and dividing it by the cost an owner has to pay for a property. Costs include the principle and interest of the loan, property taxes, insurance and HOA if applicable.
Some lenders require a ratio over 1.0 which means that the rental income is greater than the debt obligations. However we can offer ratios as low as 0.75. That means that the rental income can be as low as just 75% of the debt obligation.
This lets you grow your portfolio much faster.
The Largest DSCR Lender
In 2022 we have done more DSCR loans than any other company. We know the ins and outs of these loan products better than anybody else.
This is a relatively new lending product and you want a company that has helped borrowers get the best deal hundreds of times.
We are licensed in 46 states so we can help you with rental properties all over the country.
By clicking on the “Submit” button above, you consent, acknowledge, and agree to that you are providing express “written” consent for Premier Mortgage Associates, Launch Financial Group or an authorized third party on their behalf to call you (including through automated means; e.g. autodialing, text and pre-recorded messaging) via telephone, mobile device (including SMS and MMS – charges may apply) and/or email, even if your telephone number is currently listed on any internal, corporate, state, federal or national Do-Not-Call (DNC) list.